Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jealous...


i think u thought i wun write anything here already...
but i'm here again...
i feel down...
saw something in ur FB this few days...
i duno what to do...
i duno whether i still have the right to ask u...
fact is...i JEALOUS...T.T...
ur profile pop out lotsa her name..comment alot...
that's why my girl personality restart...
i thought maybe something wrong ady..
i feel soooo sad...
i knew only fren...
i knew only movie..
i knew there's nothing...
but u never ask girl solo to movie with u before...
and i care u alot...i dun like u solo with a gurl although only fren..
big deal for me...mayb i'm selfish...
i dun think there's girl can accept this..include me..
how am i going to face...
but i cannot stop u...
u know how hard for me to realise...
u wun say "biibii, dun luan luan think...sayang...me n her ntg d...just go movie..."
u wun find me always..
u wun miss me ady...
M***t..but i'm still the same...

today morning i wake u up...
afterthat no msg from u anymore..
until i ask u about the lens stuff...
blah blah blah...
why i easily influence by u ..
u got magic izzit...??
i duno what u're doing now...
my brain full of question mark....
feeling hurt...painful...u know??
i'm just a normal gurl who wish care by someone i care..
i scare to feel dumped..
i scare to feel distance...
i scare to feel lone...
whatever....
i knew i can't rely u so much ady...
i hope u want to hold me tight too...

i love u...
that why i need you....

did u think so too??

No comments:

Post a Comment