Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Meet...


we met...
erm....complicated feel...
i feel soooo HAPPY of course...
but bit weird too...==
1st time meet ur ahma...^^...
n happy to meet ur wai gong...
they are friendly...
wai gong still remember me...hehe...

1st time u tie my hair...
err......pretty bo?
not naa....but cincai naa...
lik ahma bun...@@
haha...bendan nia u...
actually i touch lor..
ur 1st time leh....

play around with ur eryi children..
kena they beat cham cham...
u naa..teach them...
n now....
ur Yi Jie now want me be his gan jie jie...
see la...i so "friendly"....
but going back kampar soon...
this is the 1st time ur daddy fetch me without u...
i quite scare at 1st..
but he got keep chat with me neh...^^
and u din get me an umbrella n jacket neh...remember ar u...

no matter how we are going to be...
at least u make me feel so xing fu in that 20 hours...
thanks u...really..
and...i Love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment