Thursday, November 25, 2010

back to where i should...would you...:Part 1



now is 1131 a.m.-------
back from fren's house...
cycle to feel morning shine...
u appear in my mind again...
what am i doing..
CYCLE!! cannot think!!
just tell myself this....
then.....
a car come from front...
and.........
i forget to stop.....
but.....
the car stop....
so.....
i'm fine...
sorry to the driver n thx u for stopping..
if not, i cnt imagine too....
whenever there is something happen, u always the FIRST fly into my mind..
if u were here, u sure shout " wey!!!got car!!!u bendan wan ar?duno see wan ar??!!"..
hah..yupz..this is ur response when i din realise there is danger..
but.....u duno...
i will listen to u..
i will be more alert..
i will be more independent...

last night..
somebody sms me...
i thought i can sleep without medicine ady..
but actually i couldn't...
i still the same..
i keep think of u...
but after a while, receive ur msg..
i feel warmer..
but...how u know i got use 017 wan ar??
sooo weird neh..i just reload ar..
u never sms to 017 since long ago..
but anyway, thx...
and...why u sms me ask me not to play rain water...
i just walk awhile in the rain only...
din play..really...
but ur " that's all" make me feel so lone..
like no warm anymore..
when u msg "good night sweet dream"..
u know how mush i want to say "good night bii..muackz...i love u...sweet dream too..n rmb dream me ar.."....
i knew i cannot reply so...
u know how much i wish u say " biibii, faster go sleep...late ady..sayang.."
i knew i wun receive it..
can u feel me??
did u miss me as i miss u before u sleep??
did u think of me when u need someone??

reading my previous blog..
tears flow down my face..
i miss u so much again..
especially i'm alone now..
without anyone beside, u are the one occupied my mind..
for me...no one's above you..
i know time've passed lik million of days..
i wish i could say those feeling are not there anymore..but i couldn't..
i can lie to u..i can lie to others..
but the truth is in me..those feeling will be there FOREVER more..
n here is the only place i can say
M**t T**...I Miss You..
although duno how are u now..
not dare to know.. not dare to search..
ur life goes on..
i just hope ur memory on me wun fade away..

found a song...but i dun think u will lik it..
coz i nt so enjoy the rythm too..
but i like the lyrics...match me..
give you...mayb the lyrics..
hope u wun mind ar..
"still" frm jennifer lopez..

When I sleep
I have dreams about
the way we used to kiss
About
the way you used to hold me
And say
nothin would ever harm me
When we first met
Oh how you charmed me
Made me smile when I was down
Big pimpin' around the town
You and me
Whenever they'd see you
They'd see me
A lover and a friend to me you were
How did it end
How it hurts
To not have you in my life
when
I wanted to be your wife
You never know what you have
Till its gone
Treated you wrong
For so long
Now you're gone away
But the
love still lives here
Still...
I still got love for you
Still...
After all we've been through
Still...
I gave my heart to you
And baby
you're the only one
There's other men than you
Still...
They can come close to you
Still..
Once I said I love you
I knew you'd be the only one

A good man you were to me
Always there to care
Would do anything in this world for me
Didn't matter, what, when, or where
You were there
I never thought we'd part from the arguments


would u do anything for me again...
would u.....
would u....
would u....
would u bring away my tears....
no request to u...
i dunwan u know...
i dunwan burden u....
coz............i have no right..









No comments:

Post a Comment