Thursday, November 25, 2010

better ONE day : part 2


2nd post of today…

Just feel to write something…

Raining again….

Running in the rain...

if u know sure get scold again..

but I dun have umbrella…T.T..

U say want buy for me d neh..

Issac n desmond umbrella too small to use for 2 people..

So rain pour on me..

Feel sooooo cold!!!

Freezing…shievering…need ur warm warm hug again..

I’m useless…

Went out for dinner and buy reload..

Use back my 017 ady…

Coz need to phone my family…

Heard issac say u share a song “比我幸福”..

Duno why I feel so sad…I dun want…

Erm…I duno how bout u…

But for me, I can only feel that with YOU…but cnt let u know..

I have to keep it on myself..

I wanna open FB..but not dare…duno why…keep myself away from it..

Tonight……I hope not to sleep with medicine and nightmare..

i dunwan scary scary dream...but it’s hard..T.T

I need you…

But u must sleep well…

Dun too late…guai ar…

U have to do it..

Work n study…tired right??

i hope i were beside u n let u lay on me..

but....

MR.M !! U are man..not superman!!

sleep earlier!!hav enough rest!!


No comments:

Post a Comment