Sunday, November 28, 2010

sorry...

i did this...stupid nia...


morning world!!
while i'm doing math...
hp beep once...it's u...
erm....complicated feeling...
u ask me to wake u up at 8...
but my hp just received ur msg naa...
line problem...T.T...sorry cnt wake u at right time...
feel so guilty...
when i phone u..u this pig still sleep ar..
why din put alarm ar???lazy tortoise...
next time sms to my 014 naa...
last nite i sleep quiet well...
stupid...ur 1 msg can make me sleep well...
so...thx...

just now aunt phone..
she said, :"when u come back...must go see doctor ady...virus infection is serious..."
what can i do...i have to face this all alone...
u duno bout this...i can't tell u so...
i wish u with me...but i knew no...
M***t T**...I Need You.....
my small finger getting more pain...
can't straight...can't bend...ish..pain....

next 2 days wun write blog ady...
busy..
2 tests...1 presentation...
monday n tuesday will be a tough tough day for me...
hope i can do well in all....
u too...i thk ur test almost same with mine..
u also have to add oil...
u also have to do well..
dun too busy with ur work...
u can do it...
n presentation must put effort too ar...

song of the day is "cry on my shoulder" from bonnie raitt...
i like it alot...cause i love to lay on ur shoulder...
sumtime i feel that i lik silly...
i knew u din step in...but i just want to give u...
whatever naa...enjoy it...


If the hero never comes to you
If you need someone You're feeling blue
If you wait for love and you're alone
If you call your friends nobody's home
You can run away but you can't hide
Through a storm and through a lonely night
Then I'll show you there's a destiny
The best things in life they are free
But if you wanna cry, Cry on my shoulder
If you need someone Who cares for you
If you're feeling sad your heart gets colder
Yes
I show you what real love can do
If your sky is grey oh let me know
There's a place in heaven where we'll go
If heaven is a million years away
Oh just call me and I'll make your day
When the nights are getting cold and blue
When the days are getting hard for you
I will always stay by your side
I promise you I'll never hide
But if you wanna cry Cry on my shoulder
If you need someone Who cares for you
If you're feeling sad Your heart gets colder
Yes I show you what real love can do
But if you wanna cry, Cry on my shoulder
If you need someone Who cares for you
If you're feeling sad your heart gets colder
Yes I show you what real love can do

M.T.....when i can cry on ur shoulder again....



No comments:

Post a Comment