Thursday, November 25, 2010

better ONE day : part 1



0611pm...
today late ady..
cz rain heavy...T.T...stuck in uni...
"just walk back naa...let the rain pour on u, mayb u ll feel better"...
tiz quote swim thru my mind...
feel to walk in the rain..
feel to feel the cold..
feel to feel u...
but i cnt..cz gt desmond n issac...><...
so just wait wid thm naa...

erm...how's ur day today??
still busy wid ur work??
i thk yes...
i din go FB recently...
so duno...jz imagine...
REMEMBER eat before go work naa...
cannot always eat burger after work..
cz supper+burger = unhealthy!!!!
but u din see it here...
i cnt stay beside u n keep my eye on u..hmmphh...
hope u cn feel my mind naa..i knew tis sound sillly...i jz want u to b healthy ma...

receive ur GOOD NIGHT msg last nite..
finallly......i NO NEED sleep with medicine!!!!
happi n pain..both cum together..
at least i cn sleep well with NO nightmare...
But...tonite will still the same...
medicine and nightmare nite agn...
i'm so used to u....n miss u alot before sleep everynight...
so going to sick ady...flu flu flu~~
and......i lied to u today..
i din eat well since ....
1 meal per day is more than enough for me..
every organ in my body lik nt functioning...
no taste on any food...nt dare let any1 know..include desmond n issac...
so just skip my meal when i'm alone...
not even water...no thirsty...
but cannot let u know...so i lied...sorry...
but....after ur msg...
today i eat well....
today i taste well...
today i eat 3 meals...
today i feel well....
today i'm happier...
no matter how am i tomolo...mayb will be the same...
but at least i am ok today...

just watch a horror movie trailer...
miss u again...
miss ur embrace...
it's so warm...
miss u say " biibii, ok ady, no gerli ady.."
it's so calm...
miss u laugh at me..
it's so happy..
miss u say " nothing d lar...ben dan.."
it's so comfort...
miss everything n everything...
i feel so safe with u...
with u, everything is OK...no worries..

today give u a song again...even u not step in..
i still hope give u..
i gt change bit on the lyrics..cz it's a guy song.."missing you" frm Bobby Tinsley..




The nights are long,
My days are cold,
Without the warmth you provide me when I hold,
I’m in your arms, feels so long ago,
When you were there...
I think a teardrop just fell down..
I really wanna come to see you,
I really really wish I could,
Maybe in a couple weeks,
It's only a couple weeks...
But even know I get to,
It's 14 days I gotta get trough (it's too many days babe)
And I'm really really missing you..
And I miss, miss, Miss..
I'm missing you..
And I don't know..
How I'm gonna make it through..
But I gotta, gotta,
stay strong for us two..
I'm a gurl
It's a job that I always do.
So I go outside and I fake a smile..
But if they only knew,
Just how many miles..
Were between love so true,
I really couldn't cope the way that we do (that we do..)
And
I'm really really missing you,
You, you..
Baby when you're near,
All of my visions clear.
But like a magic show,
I blink and than you disapear..
And I frequently,
Envision of it would be..
To have you alone with me..

so...today...i am OK..

dun say i stupid naa..
ur 1 msg can make me change d...
i'm missing u again...






No comments:

Post a Comment