Friday, November 5, 2010

sem 2..



test, individual presentation, group presentation, reports.......bla bla bla...
alot alot n alot hav to do in this sem..
worse is : tiz sem subj is getting tougher n tougher..
make me hard to breath..like thousands stone on my chest..
everythg in sem 2 make my head spin non-stop...
arghhhh....HELP...!! i'm going to desperate ady...T.T
now i realize how happi m i whn i was in secondary school...miss all my crazy friends n life..T.T
but wad to do??life's goes on...haiz...
many thg just happen recently..
frienship, relationship, edu n so on...
frenship : i fall in this..mayb i'm too stupid..cheat by a BITCH!! but thx her taught me lesson tat cnt learn in lecture..n thx her taught me how o recognize a good fren n BITCH fren..by the way, i still hav my beloved Desmond,Issac n Nigel beside me...^^..so, learn frm lesson n treasure TRUE fren~~
love : this 1 worse...but i still love him..no hate no blame...i've learn to love him since the first day..no matter what fault,i will still the same...mayb i need time to forget n to get back my confident,if not, it's imposible for me to walk back to him..i need to see his action n heart..i'm hurt..i need lot patient from him..i duno whether he could did it or not..i hav no trust..but i just cnt let go him...
2010 obviously is not MY year..
whatever, it coming to end...phew~~hope my 2011 will be better alot~~



No comments:

Post a Comment