Friday, November 26, 2010

back to where i should...would you...:Part 2



10:00 p.m...

just back from group presentation discussion...
very tired ar...
desmond n issac!!!u all dun leave me behind next time ya!!
just now that 2 guys say " we company you lar..."...
i very scare ar...that y i shout at u all : dun leave me!"..T.T...
so no next time..i will stick with u all...that 2 guys really gerli...

when i reach home..i think of u again..
i been under ur protection for so long ady...
u will not let danger drag me..
u will not let any guy near me..so ba dao ar u...but i like..^^
but now...
i'm alone to face all danger..
cannot tell u...cannot let u know...cannot flighty on u...cannot blame those guy to u...
cannot say :"bii ar, just now gt ppl bully me!hate them!hng!"..
n u will never know...
in BM, whenever people know i'm Mkeat 7 lou, nobody dare to bully me..hah..
u see la..u so bad ar..

just now i ask fren log in my FB..
just to delete my blog address..others i still not dare to see...i'm coward..
cause this is our blog..
i jz want people who close with me to read it..
i'm selfish gurl...XD..
how r u today??
fine??okok nia??or extremely good??or bad??
whatever....u have to be fine..

tonite i back to my room ady..thx u issac for so many days!THANKS!!!love ya..
in my room, everything related u...
time fly so fast...
last week u were here..
u still hugging me...
i still sleep in ur embrace..
u still remember??
did u miss all those moment too??
but now..
the room is so blank...
tears starting to flow again...
i freaking miss u...
miss ur big hug..
miss ur goodnite kiss...
tonite will be a nightmare night again..
i will wake every 1 hour...frighten n freezy nite..
would u help me chase all scary features away..
would u help me menace the guy bully me..
would u sing a song to me to let me fall asleep...
i like stupid..i knew u wun heard all this...
it's ok..the most important is u live well..
so good nitez...sweet dreamz..
tonite will be a hard night for me again...
morning give u a song ady..so now no ady...
go sleep after ur work..gogo...guai ar u...

No comments:

Post a Comment